The project is now complete and the new extension has just been handed over. Below are a few photos.
A new meeting room
A larger car park with cycle stands
And finally - better toilets!
From this - these were the old gents' toilets -
Fully DDA-compliant disabled toilet
Burying the time capsule
Pastor Brian Wiggins was present on 11th May as the metal time capsule containing a prayer of blessing for all who enter the building was concealed under the floor at the threshold.
The original church building was opened in October 1956 and since then has served a growing community with a growing number of weekly and community group activities. We outgrew the space available, which is why we have extended the church building.
A new estate has been completed across the road with fifty new homes. We have already forged strong links with the Community Centre, as well as the new residents.
- Holloway Avenue
- BH11 9JR